How To Download Video from Vid StreamFirst of all, I would like to introduce to you all that there is a site which provide latest box office movies: Vid Stream. The site provides quality movie as stream service (like YouTube or CrunchyRoll). It means you can only watch it directly via Internet on their site. The site does not allow us to download the movie except if you can donate some money to them.
I love this site! I could love even more if I could download Vid Stream video without giving away some money, yeah I mean free video. You would probably love it too right?
Okay, here you go. I give you free tips on how to download video from Vid Stream. It is very simple, all you have to do is prepare following list:
- Firefox browser (You could download it from link in my sidebar navigation)
- Flashblock plugin for Firefox
- Open Vid Stream and choose your favorite movie to download.
- If your Flashblock has already been activated, you will see a page similiar to screenshoot below.
- Right click and choose option “Copy flash location” and paste the URL into Firefox address bar. You would probably get following URL:
http://www.vid-stream.com/flvplayer.swf?url=http://www.vid-stream.com/video/[your movie id]
- Erase the http://www.vid-stream.com/flvplayer.swf?url= then hit enter!
- Firefox will prompt you where to save the .flv file. That is the movie you want to download.
Please give a feedback or post another way to download it.
Note: this trick could also be done to download video from ssupload. Because they use the same source as Vid Stream.